I. Presentation: NICKY
II. Your Final TASKS
- We are off-track from the syllabus now. We took a little more time to complete the main justice page and the justice subpage. Keep pushin... you are doing well!
- Your next deadline is: NEXT MONDAY BEFORE CLASS. There will be no extensions from here.
Part 1 of your last tasks: Finish your final subpage--- the research subpage
Please remember that you have not started this page yet and have not written anything in the semester to fulfill its requirements. This page will be a lot like the research project you did in ENG101 where you had to go out and find your own sources. Only you will NOT be writing a paper about this information. You will be designing a kind of infographic of facts, histories and statistics. Click here if you need another point-spread for these last points.
Here are some examples that you should look at:
Part 2 of your tasks: Finish your group role
III. For today's class, FIND THREE ARTICLES
- Go to the JJay library at jjay.cuny.edu
- Select the EBSCOhost database
- Select peer-reviewed articles (those published after 2010 are best)
- Type in your search terms for your topic. Try to get as specific as possible. Make sure that you are ONLY looking at peer-reviewed articles!
- Download the article and email them to yourself, print it out, or put it on a USB!
- Read your article and start making your research subpage. Make sure that you give your research subpage a title!