There are very specific formatting guidelines for your written assignments in this class. These guidelines are meant to make cutting and pasting onto webpages easier as well as break you out of the habit of school assignment formatting and instead develop essay publication formatting.
Here are your requirements for headings, dates, etc:
- Create an INTERESTING and CONTENT-RELEVANT title for each assignment.
- Center your title at the top of the first page. The title should be capitalized according to APA (only first word and proper nouns capitalized) OR MLA (all words except prepositional phrases and articles capitalized)
- Under your title, write your name.
- Under your name, write the corresponding assignment number.
- At the very end of the paper, write the date in italics.
Here are your formatting requirements:
- Single-space your writing.
- Do NOT indent paragraphs.
- For a new paragraph, double-return (i.e., double-space).
- This is what the paragraphs should look like: